Value Added Tax is a particularly complicated tax, and many businesses unintentionally over or underpay VAT as a result.
The ever-widening parameters of this burdensome tax and frequent changes made by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) mean that businesses often require the assistance of a professional to ensure that they comply with the relevant regulations.
We provide an efficient VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HMRC
- Negotiating with HMRC in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals.
Call us today for more information on VAT and your business.