Do you have a passion for numbers and accountancy? Are you enthusiastic about providing high-quality service? If so, then Derede would love to hear from you!
We provide career opportunities for prospective chartered accountants and registered auditors.
If you believe that you could assist us in providing our customers with a detailed, thorough understanding of the significant areas of accountancy, then do not hesitate to apply for a position.
Senior Accountant position
“Are you a Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant, with experience working in an accountancy practice, looking to progress your career within a dynamic, growing practice in Hessle, East Yorkshire.
Do you have a passion for accountancy and finding new ways to challenge what some consider a ‘boring’ job? Do you want to help take our practice to a new and exciting level?
If so, we are offering an excellent remunerative package with all appropriate benefits for the right person.
As a Senior Accountant you will:
- Be Studying for a chartered qualification or ACCA/ACA qualified
- Have experience working in an accountancy practice
- Have knowledge or experience in the following areas: Limited Company accounts, Personal and Corporation Tax calculations and VAT calculations
- Be highly organised
- Have experience in reviewing the work of junior members
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Have a good initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Have an interest in working in modern and sociable environment
- Be a key team player who is looking to gain some managerial experience
You will be responsible for:
Managing a portfolio of clients and seeing clients in-house or out of office
Reviewing junior team members accounts and tax returns
Assisting the Managing Director in keeping on top of deadlines and work programmes for the team
Assisting in the accountancy training of junior team members
Answering varied accountancy queries from clients by email and phone
Managing the performance of a small team of accountants
Assisting the continued growth and expansion of the practice
As a Senior Accountant at Derede you will have the opportunity to work within an innovative and revolutionary company and benefit from professional development training where full study support is provided.”
Please contact us for more information.