Do you have a passion for numbers and accountancy? Are you enthusiastic about providing high-quality service? If so, then Derede would love to hear from you!
We provide career opportunities for prospective chartered accountants and registered auditors.
If you believe that you could assist us in providing our customers with a detailed, thorough understanding of the significant areas of accountancy, then do not hesitate to apply for a position.
We are seeking an experienced bookkeeper to join our hardworking team at Derede. As a growing accountancy practice, we need a bookkeeper who is able to adapt to change, at ease working with multiple clients on a regular basis and keen to maintain a good working relationship with all.
The role requires a sound working knowledge of Sage 50 software and experience in preparing VAT returns.
Knowledge of payroll along with an understanding of the Construction Industry Scheme (C.I.S) is also desirable.
- Experience with Sage 50 accounts
- Experience in preparing manual VAT returns
- Proven track record in managing multiple clients from different business sectors
- Knowledge of payroll and an understanding of C.I.S to provide payroll holiday cover
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Car owner essential as you will be required to visit clients
If you feel you are the right fit for this role and would like to become a valued member of our team, we would love to hear from you.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and holiday entitlement is 28 days including bank holidays.
Please e-mail your CV to us or give us a call if you need any further information regarding the vacancy.
Please contact us for more information.